HOW DOES TIME STAFFING WORK?
Our internal staff are trained in conducting phone and face-to-face interviews with potential clients and candidates. Additionally, once a month, each internal staff member completes training to stay current on laws, practices, and changes in the industry.
Our pre-screening process is tailored to your specific needs. If necessary, an extensive pre-screening process can be completed. The pre-screening may involve a background check, drug screening, reference check, and/or job related skills testing. Every candidate is required to complete a face-to-face interview, safety training videos, completion of I-9 forms, and other human resources pre-hire paperwork.
Time Staffing Inc. also offers 100s of different testing assessments (available at the client’s request).
After Hire Support
Either a manager or a staffing specialist is available 24/7 to handle any employee issues that might arise.
Internal Staff Training
Our staffing specialists complete extensive training and are lifelong learners. New staffing specialists are required to complete over fifteen hours of training within the first ninety days of employment. All staffing specialists are required to complete training on the following topics:
• Guarding Against Interview Biases
• Interviewing and Hiring Practices
• Recruiting and Selecting Candidates
• Employee Sexual Harassment Awareness
• Harassment in the Workplace
• Workplace Diversity Awareness
• EEO, and Discriminatory Practices in Hiring
• ACA Regulations and Procedures
• Communication Business Etiquette
• Customer Service over the Phone
• Working for Inner Boss: Personal Accountability
• Customer Service Confrontation: Conflict and Effective Relationship with Customers
• Administering Drug Screens and Criminal Background Analysis